sexta-feira, 22 de julho de 2011

I miss summer!

These images belong to me
I do not claim to own any of these images
I do not claim to own any of these images

I live in the Southern Hemisphere (Brazil) so it's winter here.
I really miss the heat! I miss wearing fresh dresses, shorts, mini skirts, tank tops and don't have to wear jackets over my tees...

I miss going to the beach, to the pool and I miss hanging out with my friends simply because is too hot to stay home. I miss wearing my flip flops and summer walks in the woods just to escape the sun...
On summertime I feel lighter and more easygoing I feel like I don't have to wear much make up and it's ok if my hair looks a little messy. Most of all I miss summer because it makes me miss winter and it is freezing here!

Hanna 

6 comentários:

  1. Such a great combination of photos! I love the second set. Thanks so much for the award!

    Camille
    http://distantfreedom.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Great set! Lovin' it :)
    Hope you're keeping warm.
    Joy x

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I would miss it all too. I love the inspiration board! Great photos in the collage.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. hot pics!! these pieces are soo inspiring and such an amazing collection of pieces.

    Love your blog & now following =)

    http://hayleyhour.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/amarivintage

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Awesome pictures.Well done.
    Manvi.x
    http://www.mmlabelsandlove.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir

Thanks for your comment!